unveiled the first ever USB Microphone in 2005, they caused a revolution in home studio recording. Now, with the C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
, they've expanded the design to create yet another game-changing tool.
Now boasting a headphone output for zero-latency while monitoring as well as an improved signal-to-noise ratio, the C01U Pro ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are captured in all your recordings.
An ideal solution for everyone from musicians to producers, broadcasters and YouTube vloggers, the large 19mm diaphragm captures every nuance, also making it perfect for singers and rappers alike. The microphone element of the C01U Pro is shock-ounted within a solid die-cast metal construction to minimise unwanted handling noise/vibrations on your recordings.
The C01U Pro captures audio at 16-bit 44. 1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz. An authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your preferred DAW or recording app. With plug and play convenience, all you have to do is plug in the provided cable, set up the tripod stand and start recording.
At a glance, the features of the Samson C01U Pro are:
- USB studio condenser microphone
- Large, 19mm diaphragm ensures pristine studio-quality audio
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Ideal for recording music, ADR work, Sound Foley, voiceovers, audio for YouTube videos
- Vastly improves Skype, FaceTime, VoIP applications and speech-to-text dictation software
- Supercardiod pickup pattern
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Solid die-cast metal construction
- Shock-mounted mic element
- Peak LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most recording software and apps
- USB bus powered via Mac, PC or iPad
- Includes tripod stand, swivel mount and USB cable
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase