Hartke's HL77 Looper Pedal combines extensive features, an abundance of onboard memory and a simple user interface into a compact, rugged stompbox-style design for guitarists and bassists looking to add layers to their creativity. Offering unlimited overdubs and 20 rhythm tracks in 3/4 or 4/4 time, the HL77 is the perfect creative addition to any guitarist/instrumentalist's arsenal.
The HL77 offers over six hours of record time with 99 locations for storing your individual loop phrases. Real-time recording is logical and straightforward, even offering Undo/Redo functionality. A USB port allows importing and exporting of WAV files, while the 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo input lets users sample loops and phrases from external devices. A playback level knob helps establish the proper blend between overdubs.
To get you started, the HL77 includes 20 backing rhythm tracks in 3/4 or 4/4 time signatures, ranging from a simple metronome to full-kit drum tracks spanning various genres. The volume, tempo and time signature of the rhythm tracks can be adjusted for serious jamming. A selectable Auto Record mode and three different playback Stop modes provide additional loop control.
This rugged, die cast stompbox packs great features into a compact footprint that can be easily integrated into your pedalboard. The HL77 operates on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply. A bright LED readout helps to easily navigate through the current operating mode, phrase memory slots, rhythm number and other useful settings, especially on dark stages.
- Compact, feature-rich looper pedal
- 99 phrase locations with six hours of record time
- 20 backing rhythm tracks in 3/4 or 4/4 time signatures
- Unlimited overdubs with Undo/Redo functionality
- USB connection for importing and exporting phrases
- 1/4" instrument and control inputs
- 1/8" stereo input for sampling external sources
- Dual 1/4" outputs
- Operates on 9-volt battery (not included) or optional AC power adapter
- Rugged, die cast stompbox-style design