The Soleá Line comes in stately Espresso Burst, Ebony Burst, and Dark Red Burst. This line features two groupings of four pre-tuned metal micro-coiled cajon strings that span across the inside of the playing surface. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz. Inside the Soleá Line of cajons is a special bass reflex system that enhances low end notes for a deeper bass sound. Rounded corners and thumb notches on the top of the frontplate and resonating body optimize playing comfort and sound. The 9-Ply, 12mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. Made in Spain.
- Two sets of 4 pre-tuned strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Bass reflex system