Samson's SE50 Earset Microphone is a low profile, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 2.5mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction and a moisture resistant design, making it perfect for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications. And with four included adapters, the SE50 can be used with most popular wireless transmitters.
The microphone can be easily shaped to fit the left or right ear and the unique retaining band holds the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. Plus, the omnidirectional pickup pattern results in a clear and articulate reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Its water resistant coating also provides protection from sweat and other moisture during high-energy performances.
Though the SE50 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems*, the four included adapters enable the microphone to be used with most other brand’s wireless transmitters as well. The microphone is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise, a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement of the cable and a protective carry case for the entire system. In addition, the SE50 system is available in both beige and black.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the Samson SE50 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
- Micro-miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- Outstanding audio quality for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications
- 2.5mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Easily adjusts to fit left or right ear, retaining band holds mic in place
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cableIncludes cable adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmittersWindscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case also included
- Available in beige and black